Known by traditional African cultures as the “Tree of Life” with all the parts having medicinal properties.
The Magical Baobab
- Containing high levels of pectin dietary fibre and doubles as a prebiotic that feeds the gut with good bacteria that supports DIGESTIVE HEALTH and is good for your Colon, keeping you regular.
- Containing more calcium than milk that is far easier to digest and absorb. An excellent source of vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin C, and vitamin B6 that aids the body in reducing tiredness and fatigue. Iron, potassium and magnesium are all alkalising minerals that aids to correct the pH in the body making the Baobab an excellent source of ALKALISING VITAMINS AND MINERALS and a non-dairy source of absorbable calcium and minimises acidity levels.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH is promoted through Pectin, being the main source of fibre, and reduces the LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol.
- WEIGHT-LOSS is promoted and assisted with the high levels of fibre, meaning it is low in calories.
- Having more than double the antioxidant levels of pomegranates and cranberries, and more than three times that of blueberries, ten times more vitamin C than oranges, coupled with the high essential mineral profile makes Baobab a super IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT.
- Add to Juices
- In smoothies
- As a thickener
With a mild, tangy taste.