A fruit known as the Gold of the Incas, from the Andean valleys of Peru, revered for its delicious flavour and nutritional density. A Peruvian Superfruit
Lacuma has vitamins and essential trace minerals stored in the bright yellow fruit, an excellent source of carbohydrates, fibre, especially beta-Carotene vitamins, niacin and vitamin C.
- A high iron content that means properly oxygenated blood that gives you INCREASED ENERGY
- Iron also alleviates blood clotting that assists your body with QUICKER HEALING
- Powerful IMMUNE system ENHANCEMENT antioxidants
- Complex carBohydrates, minerals, fibre, and minerals, making this NUTRIENT RICH
- A high concentrate of calcium and phosphorous means STRONG TEETH AND BONES
- Beta-carotene to IMPROVE EYESIGHT that will support your vision and eye health
- Niacin (B3) helps to CLEANSE THE LIVER of accumulated toxins
- Good source of Vitamin C, beta-carotene and niacin supports a RADIANT SKIN
How to use Lacuma
With a pleasant sweet taste (rich, creamy and malty), it is delicious in smoothies, chocolates and snack bars.
To create a great dairy alternative, blend Lacuma with Hemp seeds.
A natural and nutritious sweetener.