The nut of the cacao fruit holds the bean from where all chocolate comes from.
The defatted portion of the cacao paste is better known as cacao Powder. Having raw powder means that the nutritional profile is still perfectly intact and will deeply nourish your body.
Cacao has the unique ability to transport nutrients into the body for enhanced nutrient absorption and was as such used as a “carrier” for medicine in ancient cultures.
- High magnesium content aids in HEART SUPPORT
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE the natural way
- Super-rich in antioxidant flavanols that SLOWS AGEING
- Improves alertness & thinking with MENTAL CLARITY – PEA (phenylethylamine)
- Contains feel-good neurotransmitters that work as a NATURAL ANTI-DEPRESSANT
- ENERGISING B vitamins, iron, manganese and theobromine
- GUT SUPPORTIVE as it feeds your gut good bacteria and it is IMMUNE SUPPORTIVE as it keeps your microbiome healthy and wards of infections
- A natural appetite suppressant that aids in WEIGHT-LOSS as it curbs hunger
The recommendation is to use 5-20g per day of this strong, bitter chocolate flavour
- Chocolate smoothies
- Add a sprinkle over your breakfast
- Create your own chocolates
- Flavoured milk