A protein-rich pre-historic organism that has a remarkable ability to convert sun energy into chlorophyll-rich protein that is a superior source of digestible protein with 12 times the protein contained in beef, is rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) – better know to be a fat that is necessary for optimal brain- and heart function. The blue pigment in Spirulina (phycocyanin) is a potent anti-cancer phytochemical.
- An incredibly rich source of easily digestible protein that aids in FASTER RECOVERY
- It contains four times more calcium than milk and fifty times more than spinach that ensures STRONGER TEETH AND BONES
- A rich source of all the B-vitamins that your body needs to move that keeps you ENERGISED
- Lowering the body’s pH levels for a balanced and ALKALISED system
- Plant-based detoxifier that is rich in chlorophyll that CLEANSES the body
- High levels of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) that is ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
- A natural appetite suppressant that aids in WEIGHT-LOSS
- HIGHLY NOURISHING as it is packed with nutritional elements that assists in your holistic health
- Increased stem cell production through the rich phycocyanin that BOOSTS IMMUNITY
How to use Spirulina
Start by blending 3g into your fresh juice or smoothie and gradually build up your intake to a recommended daily dose of 10g (Tablets will be 6 tablets to start off with, building up to 20 tablets as a recommended daily dose) for overall maintenance of your health.
Combining well with pineapple, orange, lemon and mint.
You can sprinkle the powder over your rice and salads, or combine it into your salad dressing.
Be sure to only use 100% organic Spirulina
You only have one body, if you are not taking care of it…. who will?