This fun chocolate frappe gives you a protein and energy boost and is a great pick me up.
Chocolate Almond Frappe
- 1 ¼ Cup Milk Dairy or non-dairy milk (300ml)
- 3-4 Dates Medjool preferred - Pips removed
- 2-3 Tbsp Cocoa or raw cacao
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract or essence
- 1/4 Cup Almonds Soak for 2 hours in hot water (30g)
- 10 Ice cubes Medium
- Combine all ingredients except the ice into the blender jug - liquids first and blend until smooth and combined.
- Add the ice and blend until the ice is broken up to create the frappe texture.