Posted on Leave a comment

Vegetable Soup – Blender

Vegetable Soup

On a cold winter day, a warm and healthy vegetable soup is a divine experience. Furthermore, this vegetable soup is quick a easy to prepare.

In a weight loss diet, it’s an ideal stomach-filling, low-calorie food item to serve as a starter for lunch or dinner since it provides all necessary nutrients to the body without adding calories.

This recipe serves one serving

Implements and Equipment:


Peas fresh or frozen (thawed)
Lentils (cooked)
Tomato (halved)
Green pepper
Vegetarian stock cube 
Cayenne pepper or available chili (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste

Health Information

It may reduce heart disease and cancer risks. When mature, tomatoes are typically red, but they can also be yellow, orange, or green. Furthermore, tomatoes contain around 95% water. Carbohydrates and fiber make up the remaining 5%. Despite being a fruit, tomatoes are considered vegetables by nutritionists. In addition to tomatoes, plums, zucchinis, and melons, all four of these fruits are edible.

Peas have a low amount of calories but lots of micronutrients, protein and fibre. They contain antioxidants that promote a strong immune system and slow down the ageing process.

Garlic, which is closely related to onions, leeks and shallots is normally added to food to enhance the flavour and aroma but did you know that at its most basic garlic is medicine in nature. Just one clove of garlic has the following components, Vitamin C, B6, manganese selenium and fibre. Garlic also contains calcium iron and potassium which help strengthen the bones in the body. It is also known to help lower blood pressure, cholesterol and the risk of heart diseases. The antioxidants contained in garlic will help the kidney’s in detoxing the body from chemicals and other toxins that accumulate over time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recipe Rating